A Breath of Fresh Air

A Breath of Fresh Air

By: Bethelly Jean-Louis

I got the chance to go to Super Bowl Live for the first time today. It was amazing! I loved walking around Bayfront Park, it was beautiful. I had such a big grin on my face while touring. The sun, the food and lively energy really made my week. My favorite station was Casa de Crunch. Today, Lil Nas X made a surprise appearance. I was elated, it was unreal. During his interview, he made it pretty clear he was a Dorritos “fan”. He even pointed in my direction during a certain point of the interview, I’m pretty sure the person next to me lost hearing in their left ear because of my screams.

I had a wonderful lunch today, and I was so happy to get a real taste of Miami while on the clock. Sitting next to the water and having lunch, I felt a wave of gratitude take over me. Sure there’s been some tough moments, but overall the special moments outweigh those greatly. I feel so incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to be here right now in this beautiful city, and the bonus is that I’m doing work that I love. I spent my day capturing content for social media at a beautiful venue. In my opinion, you can’t beat that.

1 thought on “A Breath of Fresh Air